Skip to content
- Access and study: To ensure that social distancing and safety of all College members is not compromised there is currently no provision for either individual or group study.
- Library resources: Physical resources such as books and DVDs are still available to borrow however all requests must be made in advance. Click here to view what is available on the Online Library catalogue. Requests for resources can be made via the Online Request Form. Alternatively you can phone or email us. Click here for contact details for all Library centres. Library staff will endeavour to complete your requests as soon as possible and will contact you to arrange collection from the Library entrance or delivery to your classroom. All resources are currently available for loan for 4 weeks at a time.
- Online resources: The Library has access to a large collection of eBooks across two platforms. These include a number of popular course textbooks so we encourage you to check whether the titles you would like to read are available digitally. What’s more – these can be accessed 24/7 from home and means no lugging heavy books around! Click here for more information on the Library’s eBook collections.
- Support with your studies: There is an extensive collection of ready-made sessions to support you. Click here to view useful resources offering help with topics such as essay writing, referencing, presentation skills and much more. We encourage students to use these resources as they are incredibly informative however please email email@example.com if you would like further or more specific help with your studies.
- Schemes and competitions: The Library will continue to run a number of schemes and competitions throughout the year, including Word Detective, Maths Magician, Reading Ahead, DigiCap and various literary and art competitions. Please keep checking our latest news section for updates.
- Induction: There will be no physical inductions this year, please click here to view a short Library induction video